All American Bowling
UPDATE 17 NOVEMBER
THE BOWLING AND MINIGOLF REMAINS OPEN BUT WITH LIMITED OPENING HOURS. THE RULES BELOW APPLY FROM NOVEMBER 18 TO DECEMBER 8TH. THE BAR AND RESTAURANT REMAINS PROVISIONALLY CLOSED UNTIL MID DECEMBER.
These are bizarre times for the hospitality industry and for everyone, so we do whatever it takes to contain the Corona Virus as best we can by following the rules. You can still enjoy a nice game of Bowling and Minigolf at All American Bowling, but unfortunately without a nice cold beer, a bitterball, a hamburger and even without our delicious Plategrill New York. Stay Safe,
LIMITED OPENING HOURS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CORONA MEASURES:
|Monday and Tuesday||16:00-22:00 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||14:00-22:00 pm|
- Only Bowling and Minigolf possible!
- Come with a maximum of 4 people, except for kids up to and including 12 years old and if your group consists of one household.
- Advance reservation required!
- After bowling lounging not possible!
- Maximum number of visitors is 30 people.
- Our restaurant, kitchen and bar are closed!
- Maximum number of people per lane are 4 (more is allowed if it concerns one household)!
- Registration health check upon entry mandatory! (with telephone QR code scan)
- Please be there 10 minutes in advance!
- Pay immediately upon arrival.
- Wear a face mask when walking to or from the bowling. (from 13 yrs old and not while bowling)
- Our lanes are provided with intermediate walls.
- There are specific shifts with a 30-minute break afterwards for switching the groups.
- You can bring your own bottle of soda and candy or chips. (alcohol is not allowed!)
Unfortunately you have to cancel the reservation in case of a cold, shortness of breath and if you have a fever. No costs are payable for cancellations.